MALE INFERTILITY TREATMENT WITH AYURVEDA
Now a days, approximately 22 - 30% of couples are suffering from infertility which means they are trying to conceive with unprotected intercourse for at least a year. In about 50% off infertility patients male infertility is the factor.
CAUSES OF MALE INFERTILITY ARE -
- Excessive smoking,
- Alcohol and Drugs intake,
- Lifestyle generated issues- like obesity, diabetes etc.
- Emotional Stress
- Malnourishment- like vitamin C, selenium, zinc and folate deficiency.
- Environmental exposures- Indoor pollution as well as outdoor pollution from vehicles.
All the Above factors cause abnormal sperm production or impaired sperm. Ayurveda has mentioned sexual dysfunction and sperm related issues thousands of years ago and developed the separate specialty namely Vajikarana Chikitsa. This has also explained appropriate herbal medications and proper lifestyle for overall enhancement of health treating male infertility.
CAUSES OF MALE INFERTILITY AS PER AYURVEDA-
- Beej Uptapa- defects in the gamete leading to the morphological disorders or anomalies in the reproductive system. Chromosomal disorders can also be considered in this group.
- Shukra Dosha- (diseases of the sperm) it may be due to food factors like excessive use of dry, bitter, astringent, salty and acidic food.
- Behavioural factors- These include excessive sexual indulgence, bodily exertion in excess, separation of natural urges, sleeping late night, hectic schedule etc.
- Psychological factors- Anxiety, lack of understanding, anger, hectic lifestyle etc lead to misbalance of Rakt and Pitta dosha which ultimately cause Shukra Dhatu kshaya both in quantitative and qualitative manner .
PREVENTION OF MALE INFERTILITY WITH AYURVEDA
As per Ayurveda, Healthy lifestyle can cure your various disorders including infertility .One should follow -
- Trayo Upstambha- Aahar Nidra and Brahmcharya.
Following steps have been mentioned for the treatment of infertility in Ayurveda
- Puravakarma- includes snehan and Sweden.
- Pradhana Karma- virechana, Sneha Basti, Niruha Basti, and Uttar Basti
- Paschat Karma includes vajikarana dravyas like Shilajit, Vanari Kalpas, Kapikacchu, Gokshur, Aswagandha, Shatavari, Yashtimadhu etc.
We at Asha Ayurveda centre are treating male infertility with Ayurveda successfully just by simply Lifestyle management, by providing Panchakarma treatment, Ayurvedic vajikarana dravyas as mentioned in authentic Ayurvedic texts. We are successful in Management of Male Infertiliy with ayurveda, Oligospermia treatment with Ayurveda, Enhancing Sperm Morphology with Ayurveda and even Azoospermia treatment in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda has given immense text over Vajikarna and we at the Best Ayurvedic centre for Infertility focus on the authentic treatment and thus are the Best Ayurvedic Centre with the Best Infertility treatment with Ayurveda.